LPOOSC SCIO is managed by a trustee group of parent volunteers. The trustees and club manager meet every 4-6 weeks during term-time. We are always looking for additional support and would welcome your contribution which does not have to be on a regular basis – assistance with one-off tasks is always much appreciated. Without a trustee group, the club cannot operate.
To offer your support, put a specific topic/issues on the agenda for discussion, or to provide feedback please contact a member of the trustee group (details below) or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Debbie Cluness (Children in P5 and P2) – Chair
- Kat Douglas (Child in P2)
- Iona Hodge (Children in P6 and P4) – Treasurer
- Lee Lewis (Children in P5 and P1)
- Graham MacKenzie (Children in P5 and P2) – Secretary
- Claire Wakefield (Children in P7 and P2)
- Adrian Williamson (Child in P3)